FERYO supports the work of the Schools’ Music Service in providing opportunities and experiences for the musical youth of the East Riding of Yorkshire.
DID YOU KNOW THAT BY REGULAR FUNDRAISING, FERYO
Annual Membership is excellent value at just £18.00
Annual membership is great value at only £18, plus this year we’ve introduced the option to pay in 3 termly instalments of £6.
When you subscribe to FERYO, your membership entitles you to all of the following benefits, whilst also helping the Friends to support your child/children.
- Termly newsletter and an information pack with details of concerts, musical events, etc.
- Purchase £5 Tickets for all Hull City Classics concerts (including Hull Philharmonic Orchestra)*
- 10% discount at Gough & Davy, Hull (on presentation of current membership card)
- 10% discount on music, accessories and dancewear at Beverley Music & Dance (on presentation of current membership card)
- 10% discount on music and accessories at Windblowers of Nottingham (at their discretion)
*Restricted to rows S-W. Details for all the concerts are available at www.hulltheatres.co.uk. Tickets will need to be purchased through the Box Office on 01482 300306. Say that you are ‘Friends of the East Riding Youth Orchestras’ and request the £5 tickets in rows S-W.
Alternatively, what about becoming an Individual Sponsor for £30? Or your place of work becoming a Corporate Sponsor for £50?
These will help to further the fundraising work of the Friends, allow you two free concert tickets each season and help to raise your company’s profile by including its name and logo (if corporate) in concert programmes, newsletters and on our display boards.
To join, simply download the form below, speak to any member of the committee, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a subscription form.
Please note: being a subscriber or sponsor does not mean you have to join a committee, attend meetings, nor get involved in any fundraising events unless you actually want to help.